There's been times when I sat in front of my laptop thinking of what to write. When we were kids, we always joked about the person who looks thoughtful but is really dumb. We used to say he thinks about what to think. Something like that happens to me every time i sit to write. So this blog is probably the a thought on what to write.
And this might be the first time I actually wrote something meaningless. But as the old saying goes, it's better to try and fail than just sitting there wondering about what might happen if I try.
so this blog is to break the block!
1 comment:
There was a poem when i was in 8th std........its in marathi...
Dhavatyala shakti yei ani marg sapade!
Thambala to sampala!
its good that you are trying to break a block!!!
Nice blog gal.....i liked it!
Post a Comment